Washburn have always made affordable acoustic guitars that have good quality workmanship behind them. The WD10S is a solid top model from Washburn's WD10 range. The look of the guitar is very straightforward, so your money goes that much further! The Washburn WD10S has a solid sitka spruce top, and mahogany sides and back (an incredible feat with a guitar at this price point!). The WD10S has a bone nut and saddle and rosewood fingerboard.
A simple acoustic that is designed for classic looks and the best tone for your money.
- Dreadnought style
- Solid Alaskan Sitka Spruce top
- Quarter sawn scalloped bracing
- Mahogany sides and back
- Satin finished mahogany neck with two-way trussrod
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge with bone nut and saddle.
- Rosewood capped headstock with MOP Washburn logo & stylized W inlay
- Die cast chrome tuners
- Comes equipped with D'Addario strings