Tascam TC1S Solar Rechargeable Tuner in Pink
The world's first solar rechargeable tuner is the TC1S from Tascam. The TC1S charges its battery from a bank of solar cells on the front panel and a USB input is also available for quick-charging when you're completely in the dark. It's wrapped in a shock-proof silicone cover that's available in six colors and keeps the unit protected.
The TC-1S has a built-in microphone as well as a 1/4" input for guitar and bass tuning. Its lightning fast pitch detection is displayed on a wide bargraph display for instant feedback. Four display modes are available, including fine pitch display for one cent accuracy and strobe tuning animation. The tuner can be calibrated to an external source such as a piano or other hard to tune instrument.
Included with the TC1S is a nylon strap and clip. Snap it to your guitar or bass gig bag and it will stay charged all the time.
- Chromatic tuner
- Solar-powered battery charging
- USB input for battery charging
- 1/4" instrument/microphone input
- Built-in microphone
- Custom LCD display with note, sharp/flat indicators, bargraph for pitch deviation
- Shock-resistant silicon case included
- Available in six colors: black, pink, orange, green, blue, white
- Includes strap and clip for attaching to instrument case
- Four display modes: Bar, Fine, Strobe Animation, Needle
- 12-note equal temperament scale
- Pitch displayed in 1 cent steps (in fine mode)
- 3.77" W x 0.71" H x 1.57" D (96mm W x 18mm H x 40mm D)
- 1.8oz (51g) weight