The Alesis iMultiMix 16 USB is a professional 8-channel USB mixer with Ipod recording. The professional way to mix and record directly to the world's most popular music device.
The Alesis iMultiMix 16 USB is a sturdy, compact all-in-one tabletop mixer and recorder that features 100 studio grade 28-bit digital effects, a built-in limiter to avoid distorted recordings and an integrated iPod dock with control wheel transport controls for fast, easy direct-to-iPod recording.
As an important addition to the Alesis line of highly acclaimed mixers, the iMultiMix 16 USB is the first to feature integrated iPod control and recording capability. The iMultiMix 16 USB represents the first 16 channel mixer to fuse together professional quality mixing, 3 band per channel EQ, guitar/line inputs and iPod recording in a single, intuitive package. For ultra-clean live recordings of nearly any performance, including home studios, musicians, podcasters, and houses of worship, the iMultiMix 16 USB is an ideal solution.
Once recordings are completed simply use the convenient transfer to iTunes feature to move your recordings to a computer with Mac OSX or WindowsXP without the need for a special driver or complicated set–up.
All channels are recorded down to CD Quality stereo 44.1 or 48kHz. The iMultiMix 16 USB can also playback music from the iPod, and mix your live performance instantly with the iPod. This makes the iMultiMix 16 USB perfect for using the iPod as a backing track for solo or band performances, mixing and a sound source all in one compact, convenient place.
The main features of the Alesis iMultiMix 16 USB include:
- The professional way to mix and record directly to the world's most popular music device
- Integrated recording for iPod Classic, 5th gen. (Video), and 2nd or 3rd gen. iPod nano
- 48V phantom power
- Eight high-gain mic/line preamps (XLR and 1/4 in. balanced)
- Built-in limiter to avoid distorted recordings
- 16-Bit / 44.1kHz and 48kHz recording to computer via USB
- Two guitar mic/line inputs
- Aux sends and returns
- 100 on-board, 28-bit digital effects - Reverb, Chorus, Flange, Delay
- Three band per channel EQ with high/low shelving and mid band pass/reject
- Steinberg Cubase LE recording software included
- Computer Requirements - PC running Windows XP, Vista or Mac running OS9 or higher, One available USB 1.1 port or higher