Faith Natural Series Jupiter Jumbo Acoustic
Faith guitars are an amazing alternative to the big name brands at a mid-range price point. They feature solid tops and solid back & sides and come with a hardcase. The Jupiter is a Jumbo body design which preserves all the rich bass of your tone, and projects the nuances of your playing with ease.
Here's what Faith say about the Jupiter Jumbo Acoustic
The Jupiter Natural's soundboard is crafted of Solid Engelmann Spruce which has a protective lacquer to ensure a lasting lustre. The back and sides retain a simpler, satin finish. This lets the Solid Mahogany resonate freely, creating a natural, pure tone.
No-one can fail but be impressed by the sheer depth of the Jupiter's tone. Its larger body is allowed to sing freely thanks to the Patrick James Eggle inspired Quarter-sawn Spruce bracing - very strong, but unrestrictive.
This Jupiter Natural is currently available only as a pure acoustic.
All Faith Natural and Faith Hi-Gloss models are supplied complete with a Faith Hard Case.
- Top Wood: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany
- Side Wood: Solid Indonesian Mahogany
- Binding: Maple
- Bracing: Quarter-Sawn, Scalloped Spruce
- Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Indonesian Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlays: Faith 'F' 12th Fret (from March 08) - Previously MOP Diamond Shape
- Fret Qty.: 20
- Machine Head: Grover
- Trussrod: 2 Way
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Bridge: Ebony
- Bridge Pins: Ebony Slotted
- Strings: Elixir 12 - 53
- Finish Type: Polyurethane Lacquer
- Scale Length: 650mm