The CD100CE is a perfect choice for an acoustic guitarist that needs amplification on a budget. Combining a high quality guitar, priced to be affordable to anybody, with high quality electronics (including 3 band EQ and a tuner), the CD 100 will appeal to any guitarist who realises that the Fender name is a stamp of quality.
This model has a cutaway to make playing higher up the neck more accessible.
Here's what Fender say about the CD100CE
The CD100CE brings Fender quality to just about anybody. Delivering great playability, great sound and great looks, the CD100CE features the Fender-designed dreadnought cutaway shape with a spruce top, mahogany back and sides, scalloped bracing, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard, rosewood bridge with compensated saddle, chrome die-cast tuners, satin polyurethane finish and a Fender FTE-3TN preamp with tuner.
- Model Number: 096-1005-021
- Series: Classic Design Series
- Body Style: Fender Style Dreadnought, Single Cutaway Acoustic / Electric
- Finish: Satin, (Polyurethane)
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Chrome, (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: Fender ATE-4 Active On-Board Preamp which Features Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble,
- Low Battery Indicator Light