Here's what iZotope say about the RX Elements:
RX Elements is the perfect introduction into the world of audio repair, featuring the new Repair Assistant which automatically finds and removes noise, clipping, clicks, and other problems that can plague your production audio.
Your view to a perfect take
RX 7 Elements is both a powerful set of plug-ins and a rich standalone audio editor. Marked by a beautiful, informative visualization of audio, RX can see more than your average audio editor. And now with Repair Assistant, the app will analyze your audio with machine learning to detect noise, clicks, pops, and more. It can even offer you different processing suggestions and lets you audition results in real time at different intensity levels.
Get four of our most essential tools for fixing problems that would otherwise ruin your take. Reduce background room noise, amp hiss, and other ambient issues with Voice De-noise, fix distortion caused by clipping at your mic preamp with De-clip, take out ground hum and other tonal noise with De-hum, and handle clicks, pops, and other artifacts with De-click.
- Repair Assistant can automatically remove noise, clipping, clicks, and hum.
- Clean up vinyl clicks, mouth noise, and soften up harsh instrument transients with De-click.
- Reduce or remove noise from conditioning, refrigerator hum, or amp hiss.
- Repair digital and analog clipping artifacts to restore distorted audio.
- Remove ground loop hum and line noise with a variety of modes to treat all types of hum.
- Windows: 7-10
- Mac: OS X 10.8.5 - 10.13
- Plug-in Formats: AAX (64-bit), Audiosuite DPM, Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit), RTAS (32-bit), VST 2 (32-bit and 64-bit), and VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Supported Plug-in Hosts: Ableton Live 9-10, Adobe Audition CC 2018 and Premiere Pro CC 2018, Apple Logic Pro X, Apple Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer 2018, Pro Tools 10-2018, Cockos Reaper 5, Presonus Studio One 4, Steinberg Cubase 9.5 and Nuendo 7