Here's what Gibson says about the '64 ES-330:
The 1964 ES-330 is an instrument that fully embodies the pinnacle of 1960's Gibson style and tonal capability. Featuring the iconic "Slim Horn" ES thinline body shape and "Small Block" inlay fingerboard, which made this instrument one of the most sought after ES-330 configurations ever built. The Rounded Mid 60's neck profile and dark rosewood fingerboard offer smooth and comfortable playability for any genre of music. Memphis Historic Spec (MHS) P-90 pickups and our MTC Historic wiring assembly present a blank canvas of sonic capabilities.
- Top: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Body: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Bracing: Quarter Sawn Adirondack Spruce
- Binding: Single-ply Tan
- Finish: VOS Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Quarter Sawn Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded Mid 60's
- Fingerboard: Dark Rosewood
- Inlays: Aged Celluloid Small Block
- Nut: Nylon
- Frets: Medium Jumbo - 18% Nickel Silver
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Hardware Finish: VOS Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 with plated brass saddles
- Tailpiece: Thinline Trapeze
- Tuners: Kluson White Oval Button
- Pickguard: 5-Ply Black
- Knobs: Black Top Hats with Silver Reflectors (SC), Gold Top Hats with Silver Reflectors (VB)
- Neck Pickup: MHS P-90 Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup: MHS P-90 Lead
- Controls: MTC Historic : 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, hand-wired with matched 550K potentiometers and Black Beauty capacitors
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hardshell
- Other: Certificate of Authenticity, Gibson Strap, Gibson Polish Cloth, Gibson Multi-tool, Gibson Pick Holder