Here's what Morley says about the M2 Passive Expression Pedal:
This is a one-way pedal. You don’t pass your signal through it, but let it control any parameter supported by devices that have voltage control or an expression pedal input. It could be a digital amp, an effect pedal or a synth.
Simply use a standard TRS (stereo) cable to hook up the pedal and let it control e.g. rate or depth on a chorus effect, pitch for whammy-like effects, reverb trails or whatever you could imagine. This is a pedal that sparks inspiration!
- Passive Voltage Control / Expression – No battery or power adapter needed.
- Smooth Consistent Taper – Ensures accurate control of various parameters.
- TRS Connection – Use a TRS cable (stereo cable) to hook up the pedal.
- Super Versatile – Ready to control any device with a voltage control or expression pedal feature.
- Built to Last – Road-worthy, cold-rolled steel housing.
- Dimensions – 9.13" (L) / 5.88" (W) / 2.75" (H)
- Current Draw – N/A (passive)