Wireless rigs are a great addition to your gigging setup. By cutting out wires you can free yourself up to move around, reduce stage clutter and still get high quality sound live.
The AT-One from Audio Technica is an entry level wireless system that includes a mic and a reciever unit. These units are easy to setup, reliable and can be connected to a variety of microphones.
This Kit includes:
- The ATW-T3F Handheld Microphone
- ATW-R1F Rack mountable reciever
Run your own setup
While a lot of venues have a solid mic for each performer it's a weight of your mind to know that your gear is in working order and setup for your needs. By bringing your own wireless mic and rig you can bypass the slightly battered unbranded gear at your local venue and go straight into the di box with your own equipment.
Here's what Audio Technica have to say about the AT
With a 2 x 4 channel frequency plan for enhanced flexibility, sturdy but stylish build quality and a simple user interface, AT-One is ready to become your perfect wireless companion.
AT-One is designed with simplicity and ease-of-use in mind. Equipped with a practical carrying case, rack-mount kit and detachable antennae, AT-One is the perfect balance of price and performance, ideal for those looking for accurate, reliable performance at an entry level price.
The AT-One’s frequency plan is divided into two groups with 4 available channels in each group split between the Europe wide license free frequency range and the LTE duplex gap. Users can choose up to 4 channels within one group.
The ATW-13F’s condenser handheld microphone prevents the possibility of feedback when used in venues with induction loops installed.
- RF Output power: 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Following national regulations
- Microphone Element: Condenser Cardioid
- Batteries (not included): Two 1.5V AA alkaline
- Battery Life: 10 hours - depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 268 mm long - 52 mm (diameter)
- Weight: 227 g without batteries
- Accessory included: Stand clamp
- Receiving system: Antenna switching diversity
- Image rejection: 55dB minimum
- Dynamic range: HH: 108 dB, BP 103 dB (@ max deviation)
- Sensitivity: 10dBµV (S/N 60dB @ 20 kHz deviation)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% - 20 kHz deviation @ 1 kHz
- Level control: Mic / Line (0 / -20dB)
- Antenna Input: BNC type, 50O - BIAS voltage 12V DC 100mA each
- Audio Output: Unbalanced -2dBV, Balanced 4dBV
- Output connectors: Unbalanced: 6.3 mm mono jack, Balanced: XLRM-type
- Dimensions: 200 mm x 42 mm x 122 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 418 g without accessories
- Accessories included: AC Adapter, Antennas, Rack mount adapter
- Optional System Accessory: AT8677 Dual rack mount kit