Register this product within 30 days of purchase, and you can extend its standard 3 Year Warranty to 6 Years! Click here to register.
The KS112 is the perfect choice for anyone needing high output, low-frequency extension in a highly compact and portable package. Powered by a 2000 watt class D amplifier module, KS112 features a single 12-inch transducer in a 6th order bandpass premium birch cabinet. On-board DSP provides variable crossover and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used applications while Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management maximizes performance and protects the subwoofer’s components.
Two M20 threaded pole receptacles provide a positive, wobble-free connection to a threaded speaker pole in either vertical or horizontal deployment (pole not included). An optional KS-LOC security cover prevents unauthorized tampering of controls. Rugged, low-noise casters are included.
Musicians, bands, mobile DJs, system integrators and AV rental/production professionals alike will appreciate the performance of the KS112 in a wide variety of applications – particularly when paired with TouchMix Series mixers, further optimizing KS Series performance, or as a complement to K.2 Series loudspeakers. Global 6-year warranty with product registration.
- High Output in an ultra-compact form factor
- 2000 Watt class D amplifier module
- 12-inch, long-excursion driver; 6th order
- bandpass design
- Variable crossover and savable/recallable
- Scenes for commonly-used applications
- Intrinsic CorrectionTM tuning and
- loudspeaker management
- Refined, professional appearance looks
- great in any application
- Rugged painted wood enclosure for long
- life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either vertical or horizontal positions with dual M20 speaker pole fittings
- Optional KS-LOC security cover prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- 6-Year Warranty*