Register this product within 30 days of purchase, and you can extend its standard 1 Year Warranty to 3 Years! Click here to register.
The QSC TouchMix 30 is the latest addition to the TouchMix series, offering even more I/O and features than before, whilst remaining quick and intuitive to use.
The QSC Touchmix is a compact, lightweight, and ergonomic live mixer, giving you a portable unit that doesn't lose any of the features or control you'd expect find with larger desks. Its touch interface means that all of the separate knobs and controls you would have on a standard desk are intact, but appear on a large and modern 10 inch multi-touch screen instead!
You have access to EQ, Compressor, Gate, Reverb, Delay, and many other effects, meaning that you can really enhance live mixes and tailor instruments to suit specific venues or spaces.
The Touchmix 30 Pro features 24 class-A preamps for microphones, delivering studio-quality audio to your front-of-house or into your DAW. You also get over 120 live instrument, microphone and other audio source presets created in live environments, so that you can quickly flick to mix ready channel settings in a matter of seconds. Then all you need to do is tweak to taste!
The QSC TouchMix 30 now has DAW drivers available for download with Windows PCs.
In firmware version 1.3 QSC have added an Automatic Microphone Mixer which is perfect for recording speech. The Auto Mixer reduces feedback and minimises unnecessary noise by applying gain to microphone channels while they're active (e.g. when someone's speaking) and reducing when they're not in use. The Automatic Microphone Mixer is a handy addition that works on all 24 mic/line input channels.
TouchMix Pro Features
- 32 inputs - 24 mic/line, 6 line, 1 stereo USB playback
- 10'' colour, multi-touch capacitive touch screen
- Intuitive work flow
- Over 120 live sound channel presets
- Anti-Feedback, Room Tuning, Gain and Effects wizards
- Comprehensive, on-board info system guides and assists
- 4-band parametric EQ, variable high and low-pass filters on all input channels
- Gate, compressor and delay on all input channels
- 1/3 octave graphic EQ and 6-band parametric EQ plus limiters, delay and 12-band notch filters
- Eight sub-groups with 6-band full parametric EQ, variable HPF, LPF and limiter (may be linked for stereo)
- 8 DCA groups - 8 mute groups and 8 subgroups
- Two built-in Real Time Analyzers (RTA)
- Six professional quality stereo DSP processors plus a pitch corrector
- Touch-and-route patch matrix for easy ''muting'' of inputs to mixer channels
- Copy and paste functions for duplicating mixes, channels, EQ, dynamics and more
- Monitor mixes - 14 mono mixes, may be paired for stereo
- Two pairs of the aux mixes can be routed to IEM direction
- Record and playback multi-track wave files (32 tracks) using external HDD
- Record all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair
- Interfaces with most DAW software
- Remote control via mobile devices over Wi-Fi
- Weight: 7.9 kg
- Rack-mountable with optional accessory kit (sold separately)