- 1 x Tourtech 20ft / 6m Microphone Cable XLR
The ZLX series is one of Electro-Voice's best selling speaker families and now it's been improved with the addition of Bluetooth capability. With a 12" speaker, 1000W of Class-D power, and high-quality Bluetooth audio streaming, this powerful speaker just got more versatile. With this handy bundle you get two Electro-Voice ZLX12-BT, a set of speaker stands with carry bag, two speaker covers, and a couple of speaker cables.
The big feature of the ZLX-12BT is its Bluetooth capabilities. You can now connect any mobile device wirelessly via Bluetooth and stream audio directly to the speaker. This is great for playing songs at events or if you need backing tracks/musical accompaniment to your performance. With Bluetooth functionality you get the option of a quicker and easier set up for playing audio.
The ZLX-12BT is an active PA speaker featuring a high-efficiency 1000-watt Class D power amplifier that can pump out up to 126 dB peak SPL (sound pressure level). Not only is this thing loud it has great clarity thanks to the (Electro-Voice patented) Signal Synchronized Transducers waveguide design which reduces distortion, offers precise and consistent coverage, and maximises the acoustic load. In addition, the QuickSmartDSP offers powerful processing with sub/top system‑match, two‑band EQ, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, master volume control and more. All of this info can be viewed via the LCD screen on the back.
Built For Stage and the Road
The ZLX-12BT features a durable composite structure that can with stand the rigours or live use and transportation. There are a total of three handles on the speaker that have been optimally placed to make it easy and comfortable to transport.
- Frequency Response (-3 dB)1: 65 Hz - 18 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL2: 126 dB
- Coverage (H x V): 90° x 60°
- Power Rating: 1000 W
- LF Transducer: EVS-12K, 300 mm (12 in) woofer
- HF Transducer: DH-1K
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack (1) 3.5 mm Input and (1) XLR link Output
- Enclosure: Polypropylene
- Grille: 18 Gauge steel with black powder coat
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 610 mm x 356 mm x 356 mm (24 in x 14 in x 14 in)
- Net Weight: 15.6 kg (34.3 lb)
- Shipping Weight: 19.0 kg (41.8 lb)
- Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 0.8 - 0.5 A