The KRK rokit speakers are some of the most popular speakers for project studio owners, for their accurate sound and excellent bass response. The RP10 speakers offer a 3-way system that's powerful accurate and clear.
This system is a perfect choice for mid-field setup thanks to its flexible design. Making sure you get the perfect placement in your studio, the midrange cone and tweeter are placed in a rotatable housing so that you can reposition for a perfect listening angle. This is pared with a 10 inch woofer that will be able to fill the room and give you that clarity needed in the low end.
Whether you want your speakers wall mounted, vertical on stands, or on their sides, the perfectly angled rokits will deliver every time.
To further tailor your speakers to your studio, the rokit 10s feature low and high frequecy
- True 3-Way Design enabling the most important part of the frequency spectrum to be reproduced by a separate midrange driver, resulting in an incredibly neutral midrange response.
- Axis Control - The monitors can be placed and positioned vertically and horizontally, enabled by the rotatable MF/HF Baffle.
- Mid-Field - The Rokit Powered 10-3 is a mid-field monitor, with the optimal operating distance of 1m-4m depending on preference, room size, geometry, orientation, and configuration.
- Curved Baffle virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
- Front-firing Port is shape optimized to reduce turbulence and reduce boundary coupling.
- Tweeter Waveguide design provides amazing detail and imaging by optimizing directivity and phase response.
- 1" Neodymium Soft Dome Tweeter This tweeter design utilizes a silk dome for detailed high frequency reproduction.
- Ferro fluid Damping / Cooling The properties of ferro-fluid are used to control distortion and heat dissipation of the tweeter.
- Glass Aramid Composite creates very rigid Woofer and Midrange cones for excellent transient response and accurate vocal reproduction.
- KRK High Efficiency Tri-Amp a triple amplification system provides discrete low-distortion power for each driver. While our active three-way crossover systems provide smooth and accurate frequency response.
- Thermal and Overload / Clip Protection are integral to the design enhancing the safety and ensuring long life of the product..
- Volume Control on rear of unit allows a high resolution gain range from -30 dB to +6 dB.
- Total Connectivity - The Rokit Powered 10-3 is fitted with dedicated balanced XLR, and 1/4" Line inputs and unbalanced RCA inputs.