Access Music Virus TI2 Keyboard
The presets on the Virus TI2 Keyboard sound great. The unit is pretty straight forward with a minimum of "German" quirks.
It has polyphony ranging from 80 to more than a hundred voices.
There is also a 32 band vocoder.
The unit can also route external signals through the filters, envelopes ringmod etc- very cool. Other cool features include: Filter saturation,programmable soft knobs,pseudo surround sound, Remote mode (too use as a controller),panic- for resets,much more.
This keyboard is very expressive with two VERY smooth wheels, velocity and pressure sensitivity.
The TI can be used for anything that needs a synthetic element or sound FX.
Pads are rich and full too.
The Virus TI is a high-res instrument with dual processors- hands down best of its type. Yet it is still some what of a boutique-specialty piece and should be treated as such.
- 6 Symmetrical outs with +4dB studio level
- Optional Soft Limiting for every output
- 192 Khz/24bit D/A converters
- 2 Inputs with 24-bit A/D converters
- 4 different input sensitivities
- USB for audio, midi and data connection
- USB2 compatible device, 12Mbit data transfer rate
- S/PDIF In/Out for Digital I/O.
- Dedicated headphone out.
- Pure Tuning