Ableton Push 2 - Performance Controller
Order now for delivery to you on Wed 17th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 537 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
At last, Ableton have produced an update to their highly regarded PUSH controller. Push is the ultimate controller for Ableton live, working seamlessly together to generate a powerhouse of creativity.
The new Push 2 offers a raft of features that will improve your workflow and encourage experimentation . It's more than just a controller. Despite having no sound of its own, when combined with Ableton Live, Push 2 is a complete instrument that you can play expressively, and craft full, exciting tracks with.
- Hardware instrument for hands-on playability with Ableton Live 11
- Play or step sequence beats, notes, chords and automation
- New sampling workflows: slice, play and manipulate samples from Push
- Large multicolour display adapts to show what you need
- 64 sensitive and playable backlit pads
- 8 touch-sensitive encoders for controlling mixer, devices and instruments, and Live browser navigation
- Clip launch mode for live performance and arrangement recording
- Scales mode offers unique approach to playing notes and chords
- Includes Live Intro for new users
A Gorgeous Instrument
Push 2 has been designed to provide a beautiful and engaging playing experience thanks to an intuitive interface. Enhanced RGB pads deliver more detailed visual feedback to help you navigate your session. They feel softer, smoother and more responsive, allowing you to make beats and melodies more musical than ever before.
A clear multicolour display adapts to show you exactly what parameters you require without distraction. Whether you're choosing filter types, gain level, or you're slicing up a waveform, the great looking display allows you to edit quickly and effectively.
The Push is the perfect controller to create beats with Ableton Live. Browse, preview and load sounds onto the 64 velocity sensitive pads to play beats live. Alternatively, switch to a 16-pad step sequencer to programme in something simple very quickly, or go absolutely crazy with a more intricate groove. You can also tweak your beats using timing, velocity and other parameters to create a beat that's individual and unique.
Play Notes and Chords
The pads can also be transformed into a variety of musical keyboard layouts, allowing you to play melodies, bass lines and a variety of chords. You don't even need to be any good at piano; you can set the pads to work as a chromatic scale (for full piano style control), or set the pads to a chosen key and scale with the touch of a button. It'll be impossible to play a bum note!
If you have a jazz track and want to play only within a blues scale, set the scale and the key you're in, and you can improvise with ease. You can even play in different modes (ionian, dorian etc) and use Push's touch slider for pitch bend and modulation. Who needs a keyboard anyway!
If you prefer to sequence your melodies and chords as well as your beats, the Push can enter notes, make precise timing changes, create variations or adjust note length and velocity within the grid format. You can even step sequence automation; record a filter value for each step and add amazing depth to your tracks.
Edit Your Samples
With the new detailed colour display on the Push 2, you can now more easily work with your samples right on the unit. Push 2 has three separate workflows that offer fast and flexible ways to get creative!
- Slicing Mode - instantly chop up long samples and distribute the different slices onto the pads.
- Classic Mode - turn melodic samples into playable pitched instruments. its fully adjustable to get the perfect sampled sound.
- One Shot Mode - samples play the whole way through without being cut short. Perfect for playing drum samples.
Even more powerful with Ableton Live 11
The new awaited Live 11 is finally available, with loads of new features to enhance your music production. You can now find the perfect take for your tracks thanks to comping, explore new instruments and devices, compose your songs with ‘Scales’ mode and much more! All these new features are seamlessly integrated with your Push 2. Let’s find out the major updates coming with Live 11:
- Visualise new devices: Hybrid Reverb, Spectral Resonator and Spectral time are visible in Push 2’s LED display and directly controllable for the hardware.
- Key and Scale sync: Live 11’s new function ‘Scales’ in Session view allows you to write melodies in your scale of choice. When activated, it only highlights the notes belonging to that scale. This feature is also linked to your Push and can be changed per clip.
- Polyphonic Aftertouch: you can customise the level of aftertouch of individual notes when using Wavetable, Sampler, Arpeggiator and supported VSTs to create incredibly dynamic live performances.
- Visualise up to 16 Macros: if you add more than 8 Macros, a second page automatically appears where you can see up to 8 more.
- Note chance: Live 11’s new feature controls the chance of drum hits and notes to create interesting patterns. You can set the probability directly from your Push and watch the magic happen.
Included in the Box
- Ableton Push 2
- Universal Power Supply
- USB cable 1.40m
- Quick Start Guide + Download version of Live 11 Intro
- Width: 370mm (14.57 inches)
- Depth: 293mm (11.54 inches)
- Height (body): 26mm (1.02 inches), (body + encoders): 46mm (1.81 inches)
- Weight: 2990g (6.6 pounds)
- External Power: 12V DC 1.25A
- USB Power: 5V/0.5A
- Two pedal inputs
- Kensington Lock
- The upper shell is a thick but lightweight plate of anodized aluminium
- Soft silicon pads, carefully calibrated to respond perfectly at any velocity
- RGB backlighting
- The control buttons gently click and are lit with white or multi-coloured LEDs to indicate a variety of states
- High-resolution endless encoders that respond to touch
- The high-resolution RGB display is bright and clear at any viewing angle and under any lighting
- 17cm touch strip for pitch bend/scrolling
- 31 LEDs for navigation
- PC Connectivity
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Elliot Miles17th Jan 2022
Trusted Customer15th Jan 2022
Mr Paul Wellicome21st Dec 2021
Mr Stewart Macdonald26th Nov 2021
Trusted Customer12th Sep 2021
Mr Mark Dixon7th Sep 2021
Trusted Customer6th Sep 2021
Trusted Customer8th Aug 2021
Mr Michael Broadbent23rd Jun 2021
CHARLOTTE BOYD11th May 2021
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable