Jackson X Series Soloist SL3X DX in Frost Byte Crackle
Order now for delivery to you on Fri 12th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 679 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what Jackson say...
The Jackson® name has always been synonymous with state-of-the-art guitar technology, and the company continues to lead the way in crafting instruments that exceed the demands of today’s most discerning players. Melding modern materials and construction with molten metal style, the Jackson X Series Soloist™ SL3X DX Crackle features brand-new explosive Gold Crackle and Silver Crackle finishes.
A sleekly contoured basswood body and pure Jackson neck-through-body construction ensure ergonomic comfort during long sets, along with monstrous sustain and smooth playing all the way up to the 24th jumbo fret. Graphite-reinforcement rods run through the maple neck, protecting it against environmental depredations, while the ultra-fast 12"-16" compound radius bound laurel fingerboard is built from the get-go for easy chording and riffing near the nut and rapid, fret-out-free leads as you move up the neck.
The SL3X DX Crackle comes loaded with a select power trio of Jackson pickups; high-output mini rail humbucking pickups in the middle and neck positions are matched to a high-output humbucking bridge pickup for complementary harmonics and highly dynamic responsiveness. Single volume and tone controls along with a five-way blade switch shape the formidable pickups’ output, making their power yours to command.
The recessed Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system is fluidly easy to use, ensuring that your axe precisely returns to its original tuning after every dive-bomb.
Yet another bold step in the world of high-tech guitars, the SL3X DX Crackle also bears Jackson’s traditional appointments—black hardware, dome-style control knobs, durable finish that easily shakes off sweat and other grime, pearloid sharkfin fingerboard inlays and the famous Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock.
- Colour Frost Byte Crackle
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Series X
- Fingerboard Material Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Headstock Binding White
- Neck Construction Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish Gloss Colour Matched
- Neck Material Maple
- Number of Frets 24
- Nut Material Floyd Rose® Special Locking
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Sharkfin
- Side Dots Black
- String Nut Floyd Rose® Special Locking
- Truss Rod Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Body Basswood
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Material Basswood
- Body Shape Soloist™
- Bridge Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish Black
- Neck Plate None
- Pickguard None
- Pickup Covers Black
- Strap Buttons Standard
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switch Tip Black
- Tremolo Arm Floyd Rose® Special Locking
- Tuning Machines Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Bridge Pickup Jackson® Covered High-Output Humbucking
- Controls Volume, Tone
- Middle Pickup Jackson® High-Output Mini Rail Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Jackson® High-Output Mini Rail Humbucking
- Pickup Configuration HSS
- Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Truss Rod Wrench Yes
- Dimensions 4.50x16.00x45.00 IN
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Shipping Height 4.50 IN
- Shipping Length 45.00 IN
- Shipping Weight 11.30 LB
- Shipping Width 16.00 IN
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable