The Bobber Wah was designed to give you total control over your wah sound. The Bobber is handmade in Brazil and each pedal is carefully constructed to give you the purest signal output.
Too often, wah pedals are hit and miss where you don;t know if the sound will match your amp or your guitar, and you can't tell if the frequencies will be too harsh to be used in a mix.
A lot of research and development went into making the Bobber Wah because Fire wanted to ensure that you wouldn't be getting just another generic wah pedal. So they designed their very own Inductor, which is always the most important part of a wah as this will affect the timbre of the wah sound. Certain inductors will make the wah sound quite thin and weedy, while the Fire Custom wah sounds throaty with a lot of growl.
This will adjust the volume of the wah and can be used as a lead boost for when you rip into your next guitar solo! You can set it to be a mild boost for funk style wah, or turn it up to 11 for the ultimate sustaining wah.
Rechargeable Battery pack
The pedal can be powered from a 9v power supply or from the rechargeable 9v battery pack. So if you don't run a big pedalboard, but prefer to rock up at a show with your wah and amp, then you can plug straight in and out of the wah without any protruding power cables.
Built in Brazil
Fire Custom Pedals are built in Brazil by a small team who ensure that every one of their pedals comes out tour-ready. They're all guitarists who wanted to create pedals that could withstand a touring schedule and so they're all built with the highest quality components. With true bypass and amphenol jacks, you are ensured that they're made to last.
Here’s What Fire Custom Say About The Bobber Wah
We can say that this wah pedal has really gone through a ‘bobber shop’ and the pros and cons of many wah pedals had been studied to figure out the best choices we should have and what we shouldn’t have on our wah pedal. Then we manufactured some proper items to make a unique pedal that will revolutionize the market.
Tone, versatility and signal preservation are requirements we don’t give up on every product, so it could not be different with the Bobber Wah.
We implemented TONE and BOOST potentiometer controls,True Bypass switching and a status LED to let you see when the wah is switched on. All
intended to allow you to express all your creativity and respecting your musical identity.
- TRUE BYPASS – ALPHA 3PDT Switch
- Short-circuit protection
- Protection against reverse polarity
- Inductor developed by FIRE Custom Shop and produced in Brazil.
- Electronic components selected in accordance with global standards of high quality in the manufacture of boutique pedals
- 100% analog
- Sheet Metal Cabinet
- Epoxy paint
- Developed and produced in Brazil
- Use only DC 9V supply (center negative)
- Current consumption: 3mA
- Dimensions: 190mm x 70mm x 56mm
- TONE: to adjust the equalization of sharp or cutting frequency effect.
- BOOST: Adjust the volume output of the effect.
- KEY ON / OFF – TRUE BYPASS: preserves signal integrity when the effect is off.
- LED: Status indicator ON / OFF effect.
- Bobber Wah Classic works correctly with Fuzz pedals.
- Rechargeable battery pack or power 9Vdc.
- Finished in chrome and epoxy paint of high durability.