The Mad Professor Mellow Yellow Tremolo gives your guitar playing an amazing, swelling tone that brings a lot of that 50's rock vibe with it.
With Speed, Depth and Level controls (details below) and true bypass you can get the exact tone you want withoput interrupting the signal quality.
Here's what Mad Professor have to say about this pedal
The Mad Professor Mellow Yellow Tremolo (MYT) is a true sine wave tremolo effect designed for tremolo tones from the of 50s type soft swing to deep modulation with great playability, regardless of tremolo depth or speed.
Strength of incoming signal is modulated by a sinusoidal oscillator, just like in the early amps, and modulation bias is set to give symmetrical modulation. This gives a very musical tremolo effect that blend very well with both clean and distorted guitar tones.
- SPEED: controls the speed of modulation
- DEPTH: controls the depth from barely noticeable to almost full on/off
- LEVEL: is primarily meant to balance level effect on and off- sometimes you need to have a slight boost because the tremolo effect cuts density of sound through pulsating
- Supply voltage range: 7,5 to 15VDC
- Current consumption at 9VDC: 5,5 mA
- Input inpedance: 340K Ohm’s
- Output impedance: 1K Ohm’s
- Complete bypass (true bypass)