The DC10 Link from Cioks continues their trend of relatively compact, but extremely powerful pedal power supplies. Marking a step up in the range, the DC10 Link offers 2800mA of crystal-clear power for your board, no matter the size or power requirement.
With 10 adjustable outputs, you can power 9 or 12V from the get-go - or you can tweak it to power 15, 18, 22 and 24V stompboxes. Due to its 800mA current at 9 or 12V, you can use a single outlet to power larger units like multi-FX.
The DC10 even has an mA meter, which allows you to measure your pedals current draw to ensure correct usage. This means even power distribution, so you can efficiently power your whole setup without unwanted noise or operational issues. As with much of the Cioks range, you can expand the DC10 using their PSU extension accessories, and the Link functiionality allows you to connect it with any other Cioks link PSU.
- 10 isolated and well filtered outlets:
- Outlet 1-2: 9V DC / 100mA each.
- Outlet 3-4: 9 or 12V DC / 100mA each.
- Outlet 5-6: 9 or 12V DC / 200mA each.
- Outlet 7: 9 or 12V DC / 400mA.
- Outlet 8-9: 9V DC / 400mA each.
- Outlet 10: 9-24V DC adjustable / 800-300mA.
- From 800mA at 9V to 300mA at 24V.
- Total output current of 2.800mA.
- Toroidal transformer with additional electromagnetic shield.
- Adjustable 9-24V DC outlet with mA-meter and very high current capability.
- Short circuit protection of all outlets.
- Advanced LED monitoring of each outlet.
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation.
- Courtesy AC mains outlet.
- CIOKS unique mains link feature.
- Total of 17 Flex cables included.
- Compatible with Pedaltrain and Temple Audio pedalboards.
- All pedalboard mounting hardware included.