Crazy Tube Circuits S.P.T. Pedal
Here's what Crazy Tube Circuits S.P.T
Phase / vibe tones in a small pedal format. An all analog circuit featuring 4 OTA stages with selectable frequency peaks (voicing switch) for classic phaser sounds or swirling rotary-type effect.
A carefully designed half sine / half triangle LFO gives proper modulation vs. time control not found in conventional phaser pedals. In phaser mode the interactive depth and feedback controls allow the pedal to morph from a mild sweep of a 2 stage phaser to a deep mind- blowing phase shifter on the verge of oscillation. In vibe mode the feedback control emulates the change of the rotating speaker and cabinet dimensions which in result gives different frequency response on the rotary, moving sound.
We have also added an expression pedal / tap tempo input jack for extreme versatility and control in a live situation.
- Volume: Master volume of the pedal
- Depth: Control the depth/intensity of phaser/ vibe
- Feedback: sets the feedback and voicing of modulated signal
- Speed: Sets the speed of the LFO.
- Voicing toggle switch: select between phaser (Up position) or vibe/rotary (Down position)
- Expression pedal / Tap tempo input: You can use this input to connect an expression pedal or an external tap tempo pedal to control the speed of the LFO. Before plugging in a pedal unscrew bottom plate and locate a mini pcb switch near the xp/tap input. Set it in the up (T) position to connect an external tap tempo pedal or down (X) position for an expression pedal. The exp pedal must be up to 50k linear taper.
- Depth trim: Locate the trim hole above the xp/tap pcb switch. use a mini cross screwdriver to adjust maximum depth of the modulated signal.
- Bypass footswitch: True bypass