The Revpad is a wireless multi-fx unit that can do pretty much anything except make you a cup of coffee. It comes with a receiver that attaches to the body of your guitar so that you can activate effects as well as control certain parameters (like pitch) with your fingers.
Going against tradition
Traditionally you'd have a jack cable coming out of your guitar into your pedalboard and then into your amplifier. But the revpad is a wireless effcts unit. And it comes with a Chaos-pad-style pad that allows you to shift parameters of an effect by sliding your finger around the pad. This means you can create massive soundscapes by increasing reverb level as well as many other parameters. The only limit is your creativity.
The Revpad is a versatile and powerful multi-fx unit on its own but can easily be integrated into an existing pedalboard setup and you can use it as a switcher to change midi patches etc.
On-board you have 8 different effects and 8 different parameters that can all be adjusted by touch.
Here's what GTC say about the Revpad Wireless Guitar System
GTC Sound Innovations unveils the Revpad, the world’s first wireless touchpad effects controller and ultra-dynamic sound processor that turns any guitar into a smart guitar. Based on GTC TouchFX patented technology, the Revpad is about to shake up the music world.
Wireless touchpad effects controller and ultra-dynamic sound processor that turns any guitar into a smart guitar. Based on GTC’s TouchFX patented technology, the Revpad.
A powerful tool to fuse new sounds and create different shades of music. The Revpad provides onstage capabilities and sound processing flexibility that were previously only available in the studio.
The Revpad allows for a unique fusion of sounds as you have never heard before; unique sounds such as smooth cross-fading between effects, super dynamic Kill Switch, Virtual Whammy bar, dynamic volume control, EZ tapping modes and unique ambient sounds.BETTER SOUND
Revpad expands any guitar beyond one’s imagination and gives the ability to play unique and inspiring sounds, while controlling external gear through a wireless device.
The wireless unit allows full stage mobility and provides any player with flexible and accurate control of effects from the guitar. It is the fastest and most convenient way to adjust sounds and effects without the need to use the pedal board. Say goodbye to cable clutter!
Modern Music & EDM
The ultimate tool for Pop, Hip-Hop and EDM guitarists. The Revpad can easily create sounds that are just the right fit for EDM and Modern Music enthusiasts.
Simple To Use Easy To Play
The Revpad is intuitive, fun and feels natural to use from the moment you pick up your guitar.
Control Of Other Devices
Most players have their own existing gear such as stomp boxes, pedals, MIDI devices or VST plugins. We appreciate that each player has their irreplaceable favorite units, being a crucial part of their tone. This is why we have designed the REVPAD to easily integrate with a player’s complete audio environment whether it’s a pedal board, computer VST plugins, MIDI devices or expression. Imagine triggering a loop from your DAW while cross fading between clean and distortion with just one tap or swipe.
- Up to 8 effects and 8 parameters per effect, which can be controlled simultaneously
- Up to 200 available presets
- Fade in and fade out your effects – On Demand!
- Controls External Gear, MIDI devices and VST plugins
- Fits any amplified instrument such as guitars, bass guitar and violins
- The system is ready for use straight from the box
Real-Time Effects Control and Sound Processing Options
- 3D Wireless Pad effects controller and sound shaper 3
- assignable buttons for real-time control options
- Operational Modes: Params. mode, Pedal mode, Preset mode
- Control over internal & external effects
- Wireless MIDI controller: PC & CC
- Expression pedals emulation
- Simultaneous control of up to 8 effects and their parameters
- 3 After-touch sound respond options: Freeze, Effects switching or Bypass
- Up to 4 pads can be combined on any guitar
- True Bypass
New Effects and Musical Creative Options
- Effects Taping options
- EZ guitar style tapping modes
- Virtual Whammy Bar
- Super Dynamic Kill Switch
- EZ Volume Swelling
- DJ emulation Scratching effect
- Synth like padding effects
- Studio features such as; smooth effects blending, Cross fading, fade in, fade out, accurate rhythmical signal chopping, real-time automations and real time params. change
Unique Benefits - Full stage mobility
- Fits any guitar; electric, acoustic and base
- On the fly multiple params. change
Built in Effects Overdrive
(Analog with digital Control), Distortion (Analog with digital control), Compressor, Noise Gate, Chorus, Tremolo, Vibrato, Flanger, Phaser, Wah-Wah, Techno Wah, Super Dynamic Kill switch, Delay, Reverb, External & Automation
Presets Up to 40 user presets
User InterfaceBase Unit:
- 2 7seg. Display - Patch indicator display
- 24*2 LCD screen - patch info., parameter values and editing pages
- Navigator dial - Scrolling & editing
- Save button for saving presets
- System button for system configurations
- X-Y button for quick effect parameters assignment and their directions to the pad's X-Y axis
- Four foot switches for switching to true bypass or between patches
- Eight LED indicators
- Input Gain Control Knob
- Output Master Level Control Knob
- Wireless assignable X-Y (+Z) pad controller and sound shaper
- 3 assignable buttons for control operational modes
- Instrument Input Connection: ¼” Phone Jack
- Impedance: 1M
- Loop (Send/Return) Connection ¼” Phone Jack
- Impedance: Input 200k / Output 100
- Analog Outputs (L/R) Connectors: 2x ¼” Phone Jack
- Impedance: 100
- Control Interface
- MIDI In/Out-Thru.: Connection: 2x 5 Pin DIN
- USB PC: Purpose: PC connection for firmware updates and user downloads
- Connection: USB 2.0, type B
- USB PAD: Purpose: Pad association, pad battery charging and wired communication
- Connection: USB 2.0, type A
- Pedal (Exp and Vol): Purpose: control external units with expression pedal input
- Connection: 1/4" stereo phone jack
- Audio Specifications: Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit
- D to A Conversion 24 bit
- True bypass Relay
- Wireless Communication
- Frequency 2.4GHz
- Range 20m (65’)
- Working Time (between charges) 7 Hr. continuous, 20Hr. Typical Playing
- Storage Temperature -20° C ÷ 70° C
- Operating Temperature 0° C ÷ 40° C
- Transformer Main Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- DC input: 9VDC inputs, 2000mA
- Power consumption: <18W
- DC input: 5VDC through USB Connection
- Base Unit Dimensions: 290mm x 167mm x 70mm (11.4" x 6.6" x 2.8")
- Weight: 1.2 Kg (2.7 lbs.)
- Guitar Unit Dimensions: 122mm x 44mm x 8mm (4.8" x 1.73" x 0.32")
- Weight: 45 gr. (0.1 lbs.)
- Attached mechanism: 3M double side scotch