The Digitech Trio is going to change the way we all look at practicing guitar at home. Subtitled the Band Creator this pedal lets you play a chord progression in to the pedal and then it creates a bass and drum loop to match your progression. Not only is this great for coming up with no riffs and ideas but also to hear your ideas within the context of an entire band.
"So, how about a rhythm section that gets it right first time, is always in time and always hits the right notes? Well, forget about hiring some top session pros - for a lot less money, and 24/7 availability, there's the DigiTech TRIO Band Creator."Interactive Guitar Magazine
"The Trio is a massively impressive pedal that performs a very unique function that I’m sure will appeal to many guitarists - especially those who do solo gigs or need to try out ideas quickly in practice or writing sessions without the hassle of getting a band together."
Plug In And Play
You can't always have a drummer and bassist with you wherever you may be. This means that when you want to hear something in the context of a three piece you have to spend a long time tracking drums and bass or finding a decent backing track. The Trio becomes your backing track in a box. Simply plug it in to your pedal board and get ready to rock. The first press on the pedal will arm it to start tracking your guitar and the second press stops the tracking and starts the band.
Every Style Is Covered
Every bassist and drummer play differently especially between different styles so Digitech have included Blues, Pop, Alt Rock, Rock, Country, R&B and Jazz presets with 12 different song styles for each genre and options for 3/4 and 4/4 time signatures. This covers pretty much any style you will need in a three piece for.
Stored For Later
Sometimes you want to try out different parts together in a chain without having to re arm and track a new section every time. The Digitech can store 3 different song sections that can be instantly recalled instantly with the optional Digitech FS3X footswitch (not included). This way you can set up either three different sections that you like to practice over or set up a whole songs worth of backing.
Another issue you can have while recording is noise. Yes we all love to crank our amps up but the neighbors are surely not going to enjoy that at 1am. The Digitech Trio has been fitted with headphone, mixer and amplifier output so no matter where you want to use it you can. Add in the built in guitar effects that are relative to every style so you can still get the sound you want even through cans.
- Seven Music Genres and Twelve Song Styles Per Genre to Choose From
- The TRIO can learn up to three different song parts that can recalled on-the-fly
- Adjustable Tempo & Alternate Half Time/Double Time Variants
- Bass & Drum Level Controls
- Hands-Free Control Using a DigiTech FS3X Footswitch (optional)
- Amp & Mixer Outputs
- Headphone Output w/Level Control
- Power Supply Included
- Input: Instrument Input ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve); Control Input ¼" Unbalanced
- Output: Amplifier ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve); Mixer ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve); Headphone 1/8" Stereo
- Output Impedance: Effect on, 1 k; Effect off, True hardwire bypass
- Switches: Soft Click, Vacuum Style Footswitch
- Controls: Genre, Style, Tempo, Bass, Drums; Guitar FX, Song Part, Alt Time buttons; Headphone Volume, Pedal On/Off
- Power Requirements: 9 VDC external power supply (required)
- Power Supply Model: PS0913DC-01 (US, JA, EU); PS0913DC-02 (AU, UK)
- Power Supply Output: 9 VDC 1.3 A
- Dimensions: 2.5 H x 5.4 L x 3.25 W (63.5mm x 137.2mm x 82.6mm)