Decibel 11 Loop Expander
Now giving you more flexibility than ever before! The Decibel 11 Loop Expander truly opens the door to all of your wildest guitar effect ambitions! Increase your guitar rig effects switching capabilities, and use the true bypass audio switcher to add programmable effects loop switching to any MIDI controlled setup.
Here's what Decibel say about the Decibel 11 Loop Expander
The Decibel Eleven Loop Expander is a true bypass audio switcher that adds programmable effects loop switching to any MIDI controlled setup. Use it to add loop switching to any existing system with a simple MIDI controller, or utilize it to expand the number of true bypass loops with a DB-11 Pedal Palette™ or Switch Dr. ™ For larger rigs, connect multiple Loop Expanders in a series to create additional loops. DB-11 Loop Expander works with MIDI Program Changes or MIDI Control Changes. The compact size mounts conveniently underneath pedals or on a rack shelf.
- 4 relay true bypass audio loops
- Optional 4th loop as amp switch
- Switchable Class A discrete input buffer
- Compact size for mounting underneath pedals or on a rack shelf
- Multiple Loop Expanders can be connected in series
- Works with MIDI Program Changes or MIDI Control Changes
- Expand Loops on DB-11 Pedal Palette™ or Switch Dr™
- 3 Year Warranty
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 6.34" x 4.73" x 1.20"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.