An ultra thick B108 Fuzz but also not rough so far, it exists? Yes and in addition it is beautiful! Inspired by the Fuzz Face from the end of 60’s, the Feed Me is a BC108 fuzz. It sounds at the same time massive, thick and fat, but also make you to get out of the mix with high frequencies at the limit of an octave up in some cases. Internals settings of Bias & Trebles allows you to refine the setting, but the Feed Me is first of all did for play without asking question!
–FEED, set the attack of your guitar on the preamp of the effect. A lot of Feed means an infinite sustain.
–TREBLE, you got the natural sound of the effect when it is at 0. More you turn it, more you cut the trebles.
–BIAS, set if you want the creamy and massive Feed Me or an insane and explosive germanium fuzz’ sound.
–OUT, +15dB at the output.
–LIGHT, to set the intensity of the backlight of the “As” pin.
- Weight 450 g
- Dimensions 12 x 6.6 x 5.5 cm
- Transistors Quality BC108 silicon transistors matched and tested one by one. Only a pair selected from dozens.
- Switch Gold plated true bypass switch
- Alimentation Integrated power supply noise filter. External 9V power supply not included.
- Bois Bamboo plate laser engraved
- Logo Plexiglass-mirror pampile laser engraved. The logo illuminates when the effect is activated