Electro Harmonix Blurst Filter Pedal
Unlike most envelope filters that react to playing dynamic, the Blurst! is controlled by an internal oscillator. With a tap tempo to get into time with your songs and expression output to control the filter if you want a bit more control.
If you’re feeling adventurous, or want to take your guitar sounds to a different level then you may want to put some of your effects into the blurst and get carried away!
- Features an analog low pass filter with adjustable resonance
- Three modulation waveform shapes: triangle, rising saw-tooth and falling saw-tooth
- Modulation rate is set by either the rate knob or a combination of the tap footswitch and tap divide toggle switch offering quarter, dotted eighth and triplet rhythms
- Three EXP modes, range, rate and filter, can be controlled by an expression pedal or control voltage source like EHX’s 8 Step Program Analog Expression/CV Sequencer
- Range knob sets the frequency range of the filter’s modulation, Blend control adjusts the dry/filtered signal mix
2 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Wednesday, 22 August 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
2 in stock at our Guildford store
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery