DigiTech Nautila Chorus / Flange Pedal
The Digitech Nautila is a smooth Chorus/Flanger pedal that can go from really smooth and subtle effects to much more complex sounds thanks to the wide range of controls they have managed to fit in this compact pedal.
So Many Options
While on the surface the amount of controls look quite daunting it is actually rather easy to get what you want dialled in. Starting from the top down you have a chorus/flange switch, no explanation needed there. Next up there is the Mix (volume) control and Drift which sets the shape of the wave from Triangle, to Log and Sine sounds you have a lot of choice.
Finally there are two stacked controls. On the left you have Speed and Depth settings that set how drastic the effect is and how fast it moves through the waves. On the right there are Emphasis and Voices controls that go a bit deeper in to the sound. The Voice control introduces extra layers of the effect while the Emphasis acts as either a tone control or a regen control depending on the mode.
Here's what Digitech say about the Nautila
Sing a song of stormy oceans and oat upon the calming seas with the Nautila Chorus/Flanger. Create never before heard tidal swirls or soothing rhythmic waves with the Voice and Drift controls. These controls allow you to add up to eight chorus or four anger voices and then blend and morph the waveforms in real-time with the Drift knob. Alter the modulation speed in real-time by holding down the momentary foot switch and then release to continue on your voyage through the currents.
Separate Speed, Depth, Emphasis, Voices and Mix controls shape your waves into clean curls or soupy foam. True Bypass, stereo inputs and outputs, silent switching, and rugged construction, make the Nautila as practical as it is creative.
The Nautila uses a 9VDC power supply to easily integrate into your existing pedalboard.
- Input: Separate Left and Right 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Input Impedance: Effect on: >1 M (stereo), >500 k (mono); Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Output: Separate Left and Right 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Output Impedance: Effect on: 1 k; Effect off: True hardwire bypass
- Controls: Mix, Drift, Speed, Depth, Emphasis, Voices, Effect On/Off
- Switches: Soft Click, Vacuum Style Footswitch; Effect Type Toggle Switch
- Power Requirements: 9 VDC external power supply (required)
- Power Consumption: 675 mW (< 75 mA @ 9 VDC)
- Current Draw: 75 mA (typical at 9 VDC)
- Power Supply Model: PS0913DC-01 (US, JA, EU); PS0913DC-02 (AU, UK)
- Power Supply Output: 9 VDC 1.3 A
- Dimensions: 4.40" (L) x 2.65" (W) x 2.0" (H); 11.18cm (L) x 6.73cm (W) x 5.08cm (H)
- Weight: 1 lb; 0.453 kg
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery