The Mesa Boogie Highwire is an incredibly powerful tool to fix both your input and output issues when encountering long cable runs. Possessing the capabilities of two buffers, an input line boost a and a tuner output, this singe unit ensures you are getting the most out of your gear no matter the setup.
Two Stage Buffer
To immediately improve your tone, just plug your guitar into the input, your amp in to the output and your pedalboard in the send and return. The Highwire then buffers both ends of the chain, meaning that even if your signal issues are too much for one buffer, the Highwire will comprehensively fixes your issue.
Also packed into the Highwire is a footswitchable boost mode to push your rig just that little bit harder, or make up for a little bit of lost volume from compressors and similar pedals. A good clean boost is a must-have, so you may as well save a bit of space with the Highwire!
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World's Finest Materials
- 100% Discrete Class-A STOWAWAY Input Buffer Circuit
- Provides the tone & feel of plugging directly into a high-quality tube amp
- RFI Filtering minimizes radio-frequency interference and noise
- Segregated Send & Return Effects Loop provides guitar & amp with a resolute load/source for the best tone/feel
- Integrated CLEARLINK Output Line Driver w/+3db Level Comp Switch - Capable of driving long 1/4" cable runs
- Tuner Output - Provides an "always on" buffered output separate from the main signal chain to feed tuner
- Dual Function Boost/Mute (Tune) Footswitch -Press on/off to activate Boost -Press & hold to activate Mute/Tune
- Variable, Footswitchable Boost Control from Unity up to +22db of Output Boost