Sometimes the only way to nail the different sounds you need for a gig is with a different amp! And sometimes the only way is to combine two amps! The best way to achieve those options are with something like the Decibel Eleven Split Personality.
The Decibel Eleven Split Personality ABY amp switcher/splitter is both incredibly simple and incredibly powerful. There's no trickery: the routing options, phase invert and ground lift are all clearly labelled and intuative to set up. If you really want to step up the game though the Split Personality from Decibel Eleven is the first ABY pedal at an affordable price point to offer MIDI controlled switching! That means you can link up the Split personality to a suitable MIDI controller (you might already have one without realising it if you're using something like a Tc Electronic G-System or Line 6 HD500.
Here's what Decibel Eleven say about the Split Personality amp switcherLike crazy second cousins at a family reunion, each amplifier has a unique personality. When running multiple amplifiers you want the best sound quality possible. The new Decibel Eleven Split Personality Amp Switcher delivers the performance you want by eliminating the buzz and hum caused by ground loops. The Class-A, discrete input buffer eliminates losses and loading problems due to splitting. In addition, the Split Personality is the only amp switcher pedal that is directly midi controllable and provides easy integration with any midi-controlled set up. Compare price and features with the Radial Twin City or Lehle Little Dual – the DB-11 Split Personality Amp Switcher wins on performance and value. Hands down.
- Classic AB/Y format with additional mute option
- Class-A, all discrete, high impedance buffer – eliminates losses due to splitting and allows driving long cable runs without high frequency loss.
- Second output is transformer isolated and includes a ground lift switch to eliminate the noise and hum from ground loops
- High quality transformer – provides extremely flat frequency response even when driving lower impedance line inputs
- Second output includes a phase reversal switch – corrects any polarity mismatch between two amplifiers
- Increased headroom – allows for hot signals without clipping
- Optional mute function – for muting both outputs
- MIDI Control – allows remote access to 128 custom presets using MIDI program changes and/or direct switch control using MIDI continuous controller messages
- Power Requirement: 9V - 12VDC input
- 12VDC power adapter included
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 4.8" x 3.75" x 1.58”
- Weight: 2Ibs
- 5 Year Warranty