Second Hand Epiphone Limited Edition Explorer Pro in TV Silver
Second Hand Items Disclaimer
Second Hand gear is often subject to some wear depending on age and how well it was looked after. Any significant cosmetic damage is shown in the photos so please take the time to look through and make sure you are happy with the condition before buying. Please see below for a description of the condition of this item.Second Hand FAQ
Check out the photos and see if this is the deal for you! This item is second hand and may not include all accesories. Please contact us for further information.
The Epiphone Explorer Pro is a vintage rock machine that has been given a makeover with a limited edition TV Silver finish that really brings out the grain in the wood. Made with a mahogany body and neck which has been topped with a rosewood fingerboard. The Explorer has always been a popular guitar in the rock and metal world, but even with its unusual body shape it can be pulled back and sound great with clean and crunch sounds as well with huge amounts of gain.
Quality Parts Make A Quality Guitar
A guitar is only as good as the sum of its parts and Epiphone have gone all out on this limited edition explorer. You can cut through any mix with these vintage voiced Alnico Classic Pro pickups that can handle clean and high gain sounds incredibly well. If you are live or in the studio this guitar will not fall out of tune thanks to the Mini Grover kidney shape tuners and LockTone bridge no matter how hard you like to play.
Here's what Epiphone say about the Limited Edition Explorer Pro in TV Silver
The Ltd. Ed. "TV Silver" Explorer PRO is another vintage icon remade for the 21st century with a mahogany body and neck, and Explorer style six-on-a side mini Grover machine heads with kidney style buttons. The Ltd. Ed. "TV Silver" Explorer PRO's electronics feature Epiphone's non-rotating 1/4" output jack, black TopHat knobs with silver numbers, and Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers with push-pull coil-tapping for infinite tone variations.
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™
- Neck Joint: Glued-In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Layer (Black/White) with "Explorer PRO" in White
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with "Pearloid" Dot Inlays
- Headstock: Explorer 6-on-a-side with vintage "Epiphone" Logo in Pearloid
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™ Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™ Humbucker
- Controls: Bridge Volume with Push/Pull Coil-Tapping, Neck Volume with Push/Pull Coil-Tapping, Master Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Binding: Body Top - 1-Layer, Fingerboard - 1-Layer
- Knobs: Black Tophats with Silver Inserts
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22, Medium-Jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone™ Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Mini Grover™ Kidney, 14: 1 Ratio
- Pickguard: Black, 1-Layer
- Output Jack: Epiphone Heavy-Duty 1/4"
- Production Quantity: Up to 1,000 pcs
- Warranty: Epiphone Limited Lifetime