Second Hand Charvel Pro Mod SD1 in Tobacco Burst
Second Hand Items Disclaimer
Second Hand gear is often subject to some wear depending on age and how well it was looked after. Any significant cosmetic damage is shown in the photos so please take the time to look through and make sure you are happy with the condition before buying. Please see below for a description of the condition of this item.Second Hand FAQ
This guitar is in good condition
PLEASE NOTE: This item is second hand and may not include all accesories. Please contact us for further information.
Charvel make some awesome looking guitars with a real sense of rock and roll style. This model, part of the ever popular Pro Mod range, has a great range of finishes and comes with high gain pickups.
The tobacco burst finish has a old fashioned-meets modern look that would suit most styles.
This axe sports a pair of hot-rodded high-output Seymour Duncan® JB™ humbucking pickups directly mounted to the body. They crank out high octane rock ‘n’ roll with plenty of sweet overtones. The volume control conceals a push/pull coil split to have even more tonal variations on tap while the No-Load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through.
Solid, fast neck
The two-piece maple neck hosts 22 jumbo frets along with a pair of graphite reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. The speed neck profile is designed for lightning fast playing and completely unhindered position shifts while the comfortably rolled fingerboard edges provide the broken-in feel of an instrument with plenty of playing miles on it, and plenty more to go.
Here's what Charvel have to say about this guitar
Southern California is a hotbed of guitar innovation, from new musical styles and sounds to hot-rodded high-performance guitar designs. The Charvel® Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 2H FR, the ideal instrument for dazzling high speed playing, was born and raised in this sunny environment. With scorching sound, stunning quilt-top style and grin-inducing playing feel and performance, this guitar was meant to be onstage.
- Series: Pro Mod
- Body Shape: San Dimas®
- Body Material: Alder with Quilt Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: 2-Piece Maple with Graphite reinforcement
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® FRT 02000 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Truss Rod Nut: Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment
- Neck Plate: Charvel® MU
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount Seymour Duncan® JB™ Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Direct Mount Seymour Duncan® JB™ Humbucking
- Controls: Volume with push/pull coil split, No-Load Tone Control
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1: Bridge Pickup, Position 2: Both inner coils, Position 3:Neck Pickup, (split engaged) Position 1: Bridge outer coil, Position 2: Both outer coils, Position 3: Neck outer coil
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning Machines: Charvel® Branded Die-Cast
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges