Schecter Left Handed TSH-1 Guitar in Metallic Red Reverse Burst
The Schecter Left Handed TSH-1 from the Retro Series is an electric guitar for those bored of the oversaturation of Fender and Gibson guitars in the world. Instead the TSH-1 offers a hybrid design that incorporates all of the best features of both those big names and mixes them up with some Schecter pizazz.
Regardless of how it looks though, it's the playability that gives the TSH-1 the jump on it's rivals: many true vintage and vintag inspired instruments are actually quite hard to play, but the lovely thin neck with 14" radius fingerboard make the TSH-1 an absolutely delight to play with comfortable fingering right up the neck!
The Schecter Diamond SuperRock pickups have a thick meaty tone with a rounded but well controlled bass with biting high mids and crystal clear highs that aren't at all harsh!
Finished in a unique Metallic Red Reverse Burst for a really outstanding look!
- Model Name: TSH-1
- Item Number: 173
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Construction: Set-Neck
- Body Material: Maple
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Binding: White 1-ply
- Neck Material: Maple 3-pc
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Inlays: MOP Blocks
- Scale: 24.75” (628mm)
- Frets: 22 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14” (355mm)
- Neck Shape: ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .826” (21mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .905” (23mm)
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Ivory Tusq
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond SuperRock-MH
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond SuperRock-MH
- Controls: 2 Volume/2 Tone/3-Way Switch/2-Way Coil Split Switch
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT w/ Schecter Vintage ‘S’ Tailpiece
- Tuners: Grover
- Knobs: Grip Tip Speed Knob
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)