Schecter's left handed Blackjack SLS C-1 guitars walk the line between high spec, high gain guitars and sleek looking, traditional body shapes with a modern edge. The SLS C-1 Active sports two Seymour Duncan Blackout pickups for super-high gain which retains clarity and punch when you need it to.
The Left handed Blackjack SLS C-1 also has an impressive ebony fretboard with compound radius maple neck. Just as fast as you would expect from a Schecter, the SLS C-1 has a classy, somewhat understated "classic" look, but not at the expense of high-octane performance!
Here's what Schecter say about the Left Handed Blackjack SLS Series Guitars
The SLS Collection
One of our most popular series, designed with today's aggressive progressive player in mind! Our renonwned thin, fast 'SLS" satin finished compound radius neck is a favorite amongst Schecter artists world-wide.
ACTIVE or PASSIVE. Your choice of Seymour Duncan Active Blackouts or the Passive Full Shred / '59 combo... the SLS covers a lot of sonic territory.
- Model Name: Left Handed Blackjack SLS C-1 A
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Black Multi-ply
- Neck Material: Maple 3-pc
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Inlays: MOP Offset Dots
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 12”-16” Compound Radius
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748” (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787” (20mm)
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan BlackOuts AHB-1
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan BlackOuts AHB-1
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch; Pickup Switching
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM w/ String Thru Body
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case: SGR-1C "Case Sold Separately"