Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR in Purple Burst
Schecter's Hellraiser series has been a go to for metal musicians for a long time now. The Schecter Hellraiser C1 FR is designed to support even the thickest of strings and heaviest of hitters mixed with a bunch of powerful hardware so you can rock out no matter how heavy you want to go.
Schecter are well known for their solid construction and the high quality materials they use. This guitar is no different with a comfort cut double cutaway Mahogany body finished with a beautiful quilt maple top and a thin 'C' Mahogany neck and Rosewood fretboard.
This combination of woods really helps produce that strong and heavy tone needed for a hard rock and metal. It also makes sure that you have a beautiful mix with a strong midrange and powerful lows that help you fill out any stage and be heard.
Hot and Heavy Hardware
When you are looking to get a new metal axe there are a few names you will see everywhere and these will include Floyd Rose and EMG. These companies make hardware that has become synonymous with metal guitars due to their incredible build quality and wide range of usability.
The EMG 81TW and 89R pickups in humbucking mode deliver the same power and crunch you would expect from their famous 81/85 set. But put them in single coil mode however and you have a set of sweeter softer tones that sound like they are coming from a classic 'S' style guitar.
The Floyd Rose tremolo in this guitar is their famous 1000 series model that can be found on countless guitars thanks to its ability to squeal and dive all you want without going out of tune. If you like to abuse your tremolo you need a system like this.
Limited Edition Finish
While the regular Hellraiser C1 FR looks incredible they are not quite as eye catching as this limited edition purple burst. Only available for a limited time this guitar has a seriously cool look that is sure to turn heads on stage.
- Model Name: Hellraiser C-1 FR
- Item Number: 3005
- Guitar Colors: Trans Purple Burst (TPB)
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Quilted Maple
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Abalone w/ BLK/WHT/BLK Multi-ply
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-pc
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Inlays: Abalone Gothic Crosses
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14” (355mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut Width: 1.625” (41.3mm)
- Nut: Floyd Rose
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81TW
- Neck Pickup: EMG 89R
- Controls: Volume (Push-Pull)/Volume (Push-Pull)/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series
- Tuners: Grover
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw