Raise some hell. The Schecter Hellraiser C-1 can take whatever you throw at it. Whether you’re playing drop tune chugging power chords or blistering high lead lines, the C-1 can handle it without breaking a sweat. With gothic cross inlays, a smooth satin black top and a pearloid binding sweeping the edge this guitar looks the part, to boot.
The three piece mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard is super fast and comfortable to play. It's also strong enough to support thicker string gauges, so you can really dig in and get that heavy metal power. The 24 extra jumbo stainless steel frets and neck-thru construction provide seamless playability and easy access to the higher frets, just what you need for both power chords at the low end and faster lead lines at the top.
Designed specially for the Hellraiser series and pushing nearly 20k DC resistance, Brimstone pickups are powerful and loud, but still offer extreme clarity of tone. A lot of hot pickups lose articulation and subtlety when pushed, but these maintain a punchy, clear signal.
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-pc
- Inlays: Grey Pearloid Gothic Crosses
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14” (355mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Dexterity: Left Handed
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Binding: Grey Pearloid w/ BLK/WHT/BLK Multi-ply
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM w/ String Thru Body
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter USA Brimstone-Six™
- Neck Pickup: Schecter USA Brimstone-Six™
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone(Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch