Schecter C-1 Classic in See-Thru Blue
You might not always want to play full on, high gain metal and Schecter knows this. That is why every year they introduce a guitar like this the C-1 Classic. Based more on traditional designs rather than modern metal needs this guitar is perfect for a wide range of different styles with a feel that Schecter fans will appreciate.
Taking influence from a wide range of different classic guitars the C-1 Classic has a look that fits the name with a stunning quilted maple top on a mahogany body and an intricate 'Vine Of Life' inlay design made of abalone that sits on a rosewood fretboard and a maple/walnut neck. Going back to the body which has been stained in a See-Thru Blue finish you really can see all the different parts of the grain in these quilted maple tops. With a guitar like this you are sure to turn heads on a few stages.
Schecter didn't get to where they are by chance or by just making pretty guitars. Everything they produce is designed with comfort and playability in mind and this classic C-1 is no different. The body has a thick arched top and has been carved with their signature ultra access neck. Part of this great feel comes from the use of neck-thru construction where the neck runs through the body instead of just being glued or screwed on at the end. This means that incredible access cuts are available and the sustain will go on for days.
Topped Off For Rock
While the designs of this guitar are more classically influenced the sound of this guitar is still based in the rock world though it is a bit calmer than most other Schecter guitars. The Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz pickups are both chosen as they not only sound great for a wide range of different styles but they can still cut through a mix with high gain when needed.
Finish off this guitar with a set of grover tuners for amazing stability and a Tone Pros string thru body bridge for great sustain and you are ready to hit the stage.
- Model Name: C-1 Classic
- Item Number: 239
- Guitar Colors: See-Thru Blue (STB)
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Construction: Neck-Thru w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Quilted Maple
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Natural
- Neck Material: Maple/Walnut Multi-ply
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Inlays: Abalone Vine of Life
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14” (355mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB SH-4B
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz SH-2N
- Controls: Volume/Tone/5-Way MegaSwitch
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Bridge: TonePros T3BT TOM w/ String Thru Body
- Tuners: Grover
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)
- Case: SGR-1C "Case Sold Separately"