The Blackjack series from Schecter has returned with a vengance. Primed and ready with Hot Seymour Duncan pickups, the Blackjack C-1 packs a punch with a heavy and aggressive but articulate tone that is perfect for the modern player.
The Blackjack C-1 has all the standout features found in a high quality Schecter guitar in the popular C-1 design. A carved mahogany body base gives the guitar a rich and deep tone, and combining with a thin "C" shaped mahogany 3 Piece neck and ebony fretboard gives a lighning fast feel and dark tone. The FR model offers the Classic Floyd Rose bridge with string-thru body, ensuring reliable tuning through a gig's worth of heavy tremolo and pitch dives.
To fully harness the rich mahogany tone, Schecter have paired the Blackjack with a high output Semour Duncan pickup. Sitting at the bridge is the Nazgul, a monster pickup with heavy saturation and lighning fast response for a great chug sound, an aggressive and articulate attack and tonal armageddon! In this FR S model, the Neck pickup hosts the acclaimed sustainiac system, giving you control of endless guitar sustain and harmonic output. Complimented with controls to affect sustain, harmonic mix and intensity, the Sustaniac Blackjack is a lead guitarists dream for Metal and Heavy rock styles.
Finished in Blackjack black with attentive finishes of red circle dot inlays and stunning red and black multiply binding, this guitar has a lot to offer the player; Looks, Feel and Gut wrenching tone.
- Model Name: Blackjack C-1 FR S LH
- Item Number: 2163
- Guitar Colors: Gloss Black (BLK)
- Dexterity: Left Handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Black/Red Multi-ply
- Neck Material: Mahogany 3-pc
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Inlays: Red Circles
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14” (355mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- Nut Width: 1.625” (41.3mm)
- Nut: Floyd Rose
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Nazgul
- Neck Pickup: Sustainiac®
- Sustainiac®: Sustainiac Retrofit SLS w/Aux-2
- Controls: Volume/Tone/Intensity/3-Way (Pickup) Switch/2-Way On-Off Sustainiac Switch/3-Way Sustainiac Mode Switch (Fundamental-Mix-Harmonic)
- Hardware Color: Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series
- Tuners: Grover
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)