Music Man Cutlass HSS in Vintage Sunburst w/ Roasted Maple Neck & Rosewood board
This Music Man Cutlass has a wonderfully traditional Sunburst finish and features updated vintage spec electronics, a super smooth modern tremolo system and lightweight alder body are welcome refinements to the Cutlass.
Oversized 4 over 2 headstock with straight string pull provide superior tuning stability, and flawless craftsmanship throughout make the Cutlass a perfect culmination of old world aesthetics and styling with modern design and playability.
- Model: Cutlass Guitar
- Size: 12-7/8" wide, 1-5/8" thick, 38-1/8" long (32.7 cm wide, 4.1 cm thick, 96.8 cm long)
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Body Color: Vintage Sunburst
- Bridge: Music Man Modern tremolo with vintage bent steel saddles
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Frets: 22 - High profile, medium width, Stainless Steel
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (56.9 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select maple neck
- Fret Markers: 1/4" White Face dots
- Neck Finish: Ultra-light satin polyurethane finish
- Neck Colors: Natural aged yellow finish
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined pickguard
- Pickups: HSS - 2 Music Man custom wound single coils featuring the new wide spectrum Music Man "Silent Circuit", which reduces hum and 1 Music Man custom bridge humbucker
Available For Order
Our supplier has limited stock of this item
Our supplier has this limited stock of this item
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Estimated delivery in 5 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery