Jackson X Series WRX24 Warrior in Gloss Black
Here's what Jackson say about the X Series WRX24 Warrior in Gloss Black:
The X Series Warrior™ model is a fiendishly affordable take on Jackson’s radically X-shaped shredder.
Ingrained with purebred Jackson DNA, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value, the WRX24 features a 25.5” scale length, resonant mahogany body, and
through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for solid stability, guarding against climate and humidity changes. Its bound 12”-16” compoundradius rosewood fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out, and hosts 24 jumbo frets and distinctive pearloid sharkfin inlays.
Dual Duncan Designed™ HB-103 humbucking pickups use ceramic magnets and powerful coil windings to deliver a well-balanced high-output tone with tight bass
and plenty of crunch and harmonics. The WRX24 also has single volume and tone controls, a three-way toggle switch and a Floyd Rose® Special double-locking 2-
point tremolo bridge system for superior string stability, sustain and dynamic tremolo action.
Designed with classic style, the WRX24 is available in Gloss Black with white binding and gold hardware.
- Series: X Series
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12” - 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson®-Branded Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Pickguard: None
- Pickups: Duncan Designed™ HB-103B (Bridge), Duncan Designed™ HB-103N (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Way Toggle: Position 1. Bridge and Middle, Position 2. Bridge, Middle and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery