Jackson X Series WRX24 Warrior in Gloss Black
Here's what Jackson say about the X Series WRX24 Warrior in Gloss Black:
The X Series Warrior™ model is a fiendishly affordable take on Jackson’s radically X-shaped shredder.
Ingrained with purebred Jackson DNA, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value, the WRX24 features a 25.5” scale length, resonant mahogany body, and
through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for solid stability, guarding against climate and humidity changes. Its bound 12”-16” compoundradius rosewood fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out, and hosts 24 jumbo frets and distinctive pearloid sharkfin inlays.
Dual Duncan Designed™ HB-103 humbucking pickups use ceramic magnets and powerful coil windings to deliver a well-balanced high-output tone with tight bass
and plenty of crunch and harmonics. The WRX24 also has single volume and tone controls, a three-way toggle switch and a Floyd Rose® Special double-locking 2-
point tremolo bridge system for superior string stability, sustain and dynamic tremolo action.
Designed with classic style, the WRX24 is available in Gloss Black with white binding and gold hardware.
- Series: X Series
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12” - 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson®-Branded Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Pickguard: None
- Pickups: Duncan Designed™ HB-103B (Bridge), Duncan Designed™ HB-103N (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Way Toggle: Position 1. Bridge and Middle, Position 2. Bridge, Middle and Neck, Position 3. Neck
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.