The Jackson SL1 USA Soloist Electric Guitar has a combination of thru-body neck, heelless construction, fast neck profile, and compound-radius fretboard that give it a feel and sound like no other. Seymour Duncan pickups and Original Floyd Rose tremolo come standard on the SL1. The USA Soloist features alder body wings, maple neck, and a bound ebony compound-radius fretboard.
Jackson's compound-radius fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. With a more relaxed hand, you'll play better!
- Alder body
- Quartersawn eastern hard rock maple neck-thru-body
- Compound-radius ebony fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan® pickups in H/S/S configuration
- Floyd Rose® Original tremolo
- Black hardware
Here's what Jackson say about the USA Soloist SL1 Guitars
QUARTERSAWN MAPLE NECKS AND EBONY FINGERBOARDS
From time-honored neck-through models such as the Soloist and Rhoads to the bolt-on classic DK1, Jackson USA Select guitars feature ultra-stable quartersawn maple necks and the finest ebony fingerboards with mother-of-pearl and real abalone inlays.
ORIGINAL FLOYD ROSE® TREMOLOS, JACKSON HI-MASS HARD-TAIL BRIDGES AND TONEPROS® LOCKING BRIDGES
Jackson USA Select guitars are built with the very best parts for the very best tone, stability and durability for stage and studio alike. Take bridges: USA Select models feature original Floyd Rose® tremolos, Jackson Hi-Mass hard-tail bridges and TonePros® Tune-o-matic bridges.
CLASS AND ELEGANCE
From basic elegance to incomparable flamboyance, Jackson’s USA Select series delivers great Jackson style. Colors range from sinister matte black to vibrant solids. Hand-painted graphics range from the understated to the outlandish, or choose one with a beautifully figured top. Necks with oiled finishes and classic inlay work. And much more. In body styles both classic and brand-new, the USA Select series is the U.S.-made top of the Jackson line, sought by players worldwide.
THE BEST MATERIALS
Only high-grade alder, basswood and mahogany are found in USA Select models. All quilt and flame tops are hand selected by Jackson Custom Shop builders to ensure that the highest-quality materials are used.
- Model Name: USA SL1 Soloist™, Ebony Fretboard, Black
- Model Number: 2803070803
- Series: USA Select
- Color: Black
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple Neck-Through-Body with Scarf Joint
- Neck Binding: Bound Fingerboard
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® Original Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Sharkfin
- Head Stock Binding: Bound
- Bridge Pickup: Direct Mount Seymour Duncan® Zebra JB™ TB4 Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Classic Stack™ Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Classic Stack™ Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Original Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Black or Chrome
- Tremolo Arm Handle: Floyd Rose® Original Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Switch Tips: Black
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Jackson® Molded Case