Jackson’s PDX-2 Demmelition King V model puts guitarist Phil Demmel’s devastating style and double-cut King V specs right in your hands. As the driving force behind metal giants Machine Head Phil relies on an axe that can take a serious beating, sound amazing both clean and heavily overdriven and cut through the mix on some of the biggest stages across the world.
Jackson’s signature series are incredible instruments. Built from the ground up with each artist they capture the spirit of some of music’s greatest artists and let you have the best custom equipment at an affordable price. Straight out of the case these are a great investment.
The PDX Demmelition features a three-piece through-body maple neck that’s great for heavy gauge strings and a compound-radius (12”-16”) bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets. This is a great neck for both chords at the head and shred at the body and it’s decorated with great looking pearloid sharkfin inlays.
This guitar comes with a pair of EMG designed HZ pickups. These are a solid pair of passive pickups, designed to be reliable and hard wearing with great mids that sound best at high gain. If you prefer a passive pickup theses are a great choice.
Floyd Rose Tremelo
When it comes to tremolo systems a genuine Floyd Rose takes a lot of beating. Designed to give you a range of options from subtle vibrato to full on dive-bombs and windmills this is a key weapon in the arsenal of any heavy rock or metal player. Combined with a locking nut to keep your strings in tune no matter how hard you wail away this is a really great piece of kit.
Heavy duty finish
Not only does this guitar sound great for heavy music, it looks amazing. With a double cut flying V body, powerful black finish with silver bevelled edges with matching hardware and a strong gloss coating this is an absolute metal machine. Standing out on stage won’t ever be an issue.
- Model Name: X-Series Demmelition, Rosewood Fingerboard, Black w/Silver Bevels
- Model Number: 2916062541
- Series: Artist Signature
- Color: Black w/Silver Bevel
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Demmelition
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose® R3 Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Head Stock Binding: Black
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Bridge Pickup: EMG® HZ
- Neck Pickup: EMG® HZ
- Controls: Volume (Neck Pickup), Volume (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome