Jackson KVXMG King V in Blackwith EMG 81/85 Pickups
The King V is one of Jackson Guitar's most iconic beasts and this KVXMG is the latest revision featuring neck-thru-body construction, active EMG pickups and a Floyd Rose Special double locking two point tremelo. One of the coolest features though is the X-series compound radius fingerboard: The Jackson KVXMG King V features a dynamically curving fingerboard that's curved at the nut end but flattens out as it gets closer to the body. That means you can easily fret chords and riffs in the lower registers but still find it fast and flat in the higher registers for trouble free shredding! The best of both worlds!
Finished in Black for a traditional look
Here's what Jackson say about the KVXMG King V
New Jackson X Series guitars are loaded with purebred Jackson DNA-neck-through-body construction, hot humbucking pickups, bound compound-radius fingerboards with our distinctive shark-fin inlays, and stunning finishes. Classic Jackson models imbued with the X factor, with fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value for 21st century guitarists. The Jackson King V KVXMG has a basswood body, through-body maple neck and active EMG 85 (neck) and 81 (bridge) humbucking pickups that deliver well-balanced tone with tight bass, glassy mids and crunching highs. Its bound compound-radius rosewood fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. Other features include Floyd Rose Special double-locking two-point tremolo, 24 jumbo frets, and three-way pickup switching. Available in Black, Kawasabi Green and Snow White.
- Series: X Series
- Body Shape: King V
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Body Finish: (503,569) Gloss Polyester, (576) Gloss Polyurethane
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6 In-Line
- Neck: Maple, Through-Body Maple Speed Neck with Tilt-Back Scarf Joint Headstock
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply White
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4mm)
- Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Pickups: EMG 81 Humbucking Pickup (Bridge), EMG 85 Humbucking Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge
- and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Through-Body neck construction, Floyd Rose Special Bridge, EMG 81 and 85 Pickups
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.