Here's what Jackson say about the JS32Q Arch Top in Dark Sunburst
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The Dinky™ Arch Top JS32Q DKA has a lightweight and resonant poplar body with a beautiful quilt maple arched top, bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint, 12”-16” compound radius rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, and stylish binding around fingerboard and headstock.
Powered by direct mount dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets, the JS32Q DKA also features master volume and tone controls, three-way blade switching, Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® licensed double-locking tremolo bridge, black hardware and sealed die-cast tuners.
Available for 2017 in new Dark Sunburst and Transparent Blue finishes.
- Series: JS
- Body Material: Poplar with Quilt Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Nut (Material/Width): Jackson® Floyd Rose®, 1.6875” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson® Double Locking Tremolo
- Pickguard: None
- Pickups: Jackson® High Output Humbucking (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and
- Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag: None