This incredible value guitar has some features normally unheard of at this price! The Jackson JS22 has an Archtop body which is sleek and modern, as well as a fast, comfortable neck! The fretboard curves dynamically along it's length (we call that a compound radius) so it's super flat closer to the body where most of the melodic action happens and nearer the headstock it's more curved to make it more comfortable and easier to play chords. The Humbucker pickups and powerful and agressive for rock, metal and punk tones!
Here's what Jackson say about the JS22
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank. Upgraded features such as arched tops, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphitereinforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less. The JS22 Dinky Arch Top has an elegantly archtopped basswood body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, compoundradius (12"-16") bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, and a bound headstock. Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way blade switching, synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners. Available in Metallic Blue and Satin Black.
- Series: JS
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane (527), Satin (576)
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-in-Line
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Dimensions: 3rd Fret: .755", 12th Fret: .815"
- Neck Binding: White
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Sharkfin
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: 2-Point Fulcrum Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickups: Jackson High Output Humbucking (Bridge and Neck) Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Other Features: Arched top basswood body, high output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets, white binding on neck and headstock