Here's What Ibanez Say About The SIX6FDFM
The cutting edge of Ibanez design, the S series continues to be a marvel of form and function. Its signature body shape - sculpted, lightweight, and mahogany - is stronger and more musically responsive than guitars weighing twice as much. The S series is still a rock 'n' roll version of a quick, graceful, and potentially lethal weapon.
Nitro Wizard Neck
Legendary Super-thin, ultra-playable neck with road-tested durability.
SIX models feature ebony fretboard for tight low-end and quick response needed for metal.
Gibraltar Standard II Bridge
The Gibraltar Standard II is a simple fixed bridge that was designed to unify with the guitar's body and provide optimal transfer of each string's vibration. Smooth surface is designed to maximize playing comfort.
- neck type Nitro Wizard 3pc Maple/Bubinga neck
- body Flamed Maple top/Mahogany body
- fretboard Bound Ebony fretboard
- fret Jumbo frets
- bridge Gibraltar Standard II bridge
- neck pickup DiMarzio Fusion Edge (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- bridge pickup DiMarzio Fusion Edge (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- factory tuning 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- string gauge .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- hardware color Black
Scale : 648mm/25.5"
a : Width 43mm at NUT
b : Width 58mm at 24F
c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
Radius : 400mmR
Gotoh MG-T locking machineheads