Ibanez JBM100 Jake Bowen Signature Guitar
Jake Bowen from Periphery has teamed up with Ibanez to create a range of signature guitars, designed for progressive metal players. The JBM100 is the top of the range Prestige model, with a range of high-quality features that make it ultra-playable with incredible tones to match. It's fast, solid and has a classy aesthetic.
DiMarzio Titan Pickups:
Jake Bowen is one of the new generation of guitarists on the cutting edge of progressive rock/metal. His sound and Periphery in general are redefining metal guitar, and his pickups play a major part in his tone.
The Titan Neck and Bridge Model pickups were developed by DiMarzio for his new signature guitar. Jake’s bridge pickup is crucial to his sound, and it provides you with a tight and responsive attack. It also delivers great dynamics for right-hand playing, yet still keeps the aggressiveness and mid-range punch that Periphery’s music calls for.
Lo-Pro Edge Tremolo:
The renowned Lo-Pro locking Edge bridge offers maximum playing comfort, with its low profile ensuring that the micro tuners are out of your way and not digging into your hand whilst palm-muting. Its double-locking design provides you with amazing tuning stability, no matter how much whammy bar antics you put it through.
The 5pc Maple/Walnut neck is stable and solid, meaning that you will hardly ever have to adjust the truss rod. The Ebony fretboard delivers a bold low-end and a snappy tone, which lets your technical riffs pop and cut through the busiest of mixes.
A Mahogany body provides a full-bodied, warm sound that gives a push across the guitar’s whole frequency range. The maple top brings out more brightness, adding more clarity and definition to the instrument.
Here's what Ibanez have to say about the JBM100:
DiMarzio® Titan™ pickups:
The JBM100 is loaded with Jake's signature DiMarzio® Titan™ pickups. The bridge pickup sounds tight and aggressive and has good dynamics for right-hand playing. It also gives plenty of the mid-range needed for Periphery's music. The neck pickup is punchy and fat sounding without getting muddy - good for both leads and cleans.
The JBM100 features ebony fretboard for tight low-end and quick response.
Lo-Pro Edge tremolo:
The legendary Lo-Pro Edge bridge offers maximum playing comfort with its streamlined profile and recessed fine tuners. Locking studs contribute to tuning stability.
Sperzel Trim-Lok machineheads:
Sperzel Trim-Lok machineheads offer incredible tuning stability.
- Neck type: JBM 5pc Maple/Walnut neck
- Body: Maple top/Mahogany body
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony fretboard w/JBM special inlay on 12th fret
- Fret: Jumbo frets w/Prestige fret edge treatment
- Bridge: Lo-Pro Edge tremolo bridge
- Neck pickup: DiMarzio® Titan™ (H) neck pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Bridge pickup: DiMarzio® Titan™ (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Factory tuning: 1D, 2A, 3F, 4C, 5G, 6C (Drop C)
- String gauge: .011/.014/.019/.032/.044/.056
- Hardware color: Black (Gold machineheads)
- Case/bag: Hardshell case included
- Scale :: 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width: 43mm at NUT
- b : Width: 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness: 18mm at 1F
- d : Thickness: 20mm at 12F
- Radius :: 430mmR
Available For Order
Normally available in 5 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 5 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.