Ibanez FRIX6FEAH in Charcoal Stain Flat (CSF)
The Ibanez FRIX6FEAH is a modern hard rock/metal machine.
It's got a stop tail Gibraltar bridge for sweet sustain, coupled with high output active EMG pickups - make no mistake, this instrument takes no prisoners!
Not only that, but the T-Style Ibanez looks uber-cool in the Charcoal Stain Flat.
The Ibanez Nitro Wizard neck is hailed as one of the best for fast shredding and to help you with smooth fluid legato. The ebony fretboard only adds to that smooth feel, and offers a lot of snap from your notes for increased clarity. Ebony has similar tones to maple so you can expect a lot of attack from the ebony fretboard.
With the jumbo frets, bending and string tapping become a breeze!
Here's what Ibanez say about the FRIX6FEAH
Nitro Wizard Neck
Legendary Super-thin, ultra-playable neck with road-tested durability.
Gibraltar Standard II Bridge
The Gibraltar Standard II is a simple fixed bridge that was designed to unify with the guitar's body and provide optimal transfer of each string's vibration. Smooth surface is designed to maximize playing comfort.
EMG 60 neck pickup packs plenty of output with a balance of tones that is classic-thick; boosted mids, big lows, and searing highs. EMG 81 bridge pickup gives detailed intensity, incredible amounts of high end cut, and fluid sustain.
The new lineup of the FR series emphasizes the instrument's refined simplicity. The Mahogany body balances physical comfort with richness of tone. The FR's radical departure from tradition: The thin Wizard neck, offering a level of fingerboard performance that Ibanez players have raved about for decades.
- Neck type: Nitro Wizard 3pc Maple/Bubinga neck
- Body: Ash top/Mahogany body
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony fretboard
- Fret: Jumbo frets
- Bridge: Gibraltar Standard II bridge
- Neck pickup: EMG 60 (H) neck pickup (Active/Ceramic)
- Bridge pickup: EMG 81 (H) bridge pickup (Active/Ceramic)
- Factory tuning: 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- String gauge .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Hardware color: Black
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21mm at 12F
- Radius : 400mmR
Next Delivery Due: Friday, 25 January 2019
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Friday, 25 January 2019
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery