Gibson USA SG Fusion in Ebony
The Gibson SG fusion is an affordable, American Gibson that'll give you those biting aggressive SG tones at a really good price.
The fusion is part of the Gibson S-Series range. With it's open-coil double slug pickups you'll get the classic SG sounds that definied classic rock and blues! From Sabbath to AC/DC.
The guitar has a mahogany body as found on most Gibson SGs but the neck wood is where it differs. Instead of Mahogany, it's got a maple neck with a Rosewood fretboard for that same warmth that you'd expect form a more expensive guitar.
Slim taper neck
The Slim taper neck is comfortable in the hand without being too flat or too round either. It allows you to shred higher up and play chords on the low-end with ease.
Made in the USA
If it says Gibson on the headstock then it's made in the USA. All Gibson guitars have got a nitrocellulose finish which allows the wood to breathe and isn't a thick gloss that can bog down the natural tone of the wood. Also, it'll age really well, so after a few years of you gigging it, you're sure to leave the guitar with some marks of character.
- Mini-button tuners: Reliable, long-lasting tunings in a lighter weight for a more balanced instrument.
- TekToid™: Dense and self-lubricating for great sustain and accurate return to pitch.
- Slim taper neck: The slim taper profile and true satin nitro finish provide one of the most comfortable and fastest neck Gibson has ever made.
- Rosewood fingerboard: High standard of quality to ensure truly amazing tone, sustain and playability.
- Classic SG body in solid mahogany: True Gibson SG tones with a solid mahogany body
- New Light Gloss true Nitro finish: New Light Gloss finish is a true Nitro finish that provides ultimate resonance and beautiful aging.
- Double Slug Rhythm DS-C and Lead DS-C+ Gibson Made in USA humbuckers: Historic Gibson tones with more bite thanks to two rows of slugs. Lead DS-C+ for added punch.
- Adjustable wrap-around bridge: Great sustain and tone transmission with the benefit of adjustability for accurate intonation
- Simple controls: One volume, one tone and one toggle switch for more direct control.
- S Series padded gigbag: Yes, it even comes in a padded gigbag!
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body contour: Flat contour
- Neck wood: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Dots
- Neck pickup: Rhy DS-C
- Bridge pickup: Lead DS-C+
- Bridge: Adjustable wraparound
- Case: Gig bag