This singlecut T shaped guitar from Charvel really is a shredder’s dream.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, High-output Seymour Duncan Pickups mean you can crank out the high-octane riffs with plenty of gravitas.
The volume control also hides a push/pull coil split making this a highly versatile machine to add to your setup. This one guitar will cover your whole set, from clean rhythm to chunky riffs and blistering solos.
The maple neck looks sweet contrasted against the satin silver body. You’ll also find an easy-access truss-rod adjustment wheel so you can keep you axe setup just the way you like it, or change your action whenever you like.
With a Floyd rose and locking nut you can go wild on this guitar knowing it will hold its tune whilst you dive bomb and shred to your heart’s desire.
Here’s what Charvel say about the Pro-Mod San Dimas® Style 2 Satin Silver
Pedigreed shredders from the ‘80s, Pro-Mod San Dimas® guitars are packed with high-speed playability and innovative design elements that epitomize Charvel’s definitive combination of time-honored style and modern features, power and performance.
The Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 HH FR M offers an alder body coupled with a two-piece bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods for rock-solid stability, despite the ravages of the road and climate. Engineered for effortlessly nimble and highly-expressive playing, this guitar has a speed neck profile, a 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish, 22 jumbo frets, black dot inlays and a convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt-adjust for easy access.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, this instrument is equipped with a high-output Seymour Duncan® JB TB-4 humbucking bridge pickup and a warm, fat Seymour Duncan® ’59 SH-1N humbucking neck pickup for killer tone, controlled with a three-way blade switch. The volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations—ideal for everything from a biting lead sound too thick, chunky rhythm work, while the No-Load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through.
Scream or rumble with a Floyd Rose® double-locking recessed tremolo and locking nut without sacrificing tuning stability or the pinpoint intonation. Available in Satin Red with black hardware or Satin Silver with chrome hardware.
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck: Two-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Tuning Machines: Charvel® Branded Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (64.8 cm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed) Floyd Rose® FRT-O1000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed) on 521 only
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 Humbucking (Bridge) Seymour Duncan® ‘59™ SH-1N Humbucking (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1: Bridge Pickup, Position 2: Both Inner Coils, Position 3: Neck Pickup, (Split Engaged) Position 1: Bridge Outer Coil, Position 2: Both Outer Coils, Position 3: Neck Outer Coil
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone Circuit
- Control Knobs: Heavy Knurled, Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Black (539), Chrome (521)
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Charvel SKB Hardshell Case 009-0915-000