Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 in BlackWith Floyd Rose Bridge
This left-handed singlecut T shaped guitar from Charvel really is a shredder’s dream.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, High-output Seymour Duncan Pickups mean you can crank out the high-octane riffs with plenty of gravitas.
The volume control also hides a push/pull coil split making this a highly versatile machine to add to your setup. This one guitar will cover your whole set, from clean rhythm to chunky riffs and blistering solos.
The maple neck looks sweet contrasted against the black body and hardware. You’ll also find an easy-access truss-rod adjustment wheel so you can keep you axe setup just the way you like it, or change your action whenever you like.
With a Floyd rose and locking nut you can go wild on this guitar knowing it will hold its tune whilst you dive bomb and shred to your heart’s desire.
Here’s what Charvel say about the Pro-Mod San Dimas® Style 2 Left Handed, Black
Pedigreed shredders from the ‘80s, Pro-Mod San Dimas® guitars are packed with high-speed playability and innovative design elements that epitomize Charvel’s definitive combination of time honoured style and modern features, power and performance.
A slick left-handed axe, the Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 HH FR M LH has an alder body coupled with a two-piece bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods for rock-solid stability, despite the ravages of the road and climate. Engineered for delightful and highly-expressive playing, this guitar has a speed neck profile, a 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish, 22 jumbo frets, black dot inlays and a convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt-adjust for easy access.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, this instrument is equipped with a high-output Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 humbucking bridge pickup and a warm, fat Seymour Duncan® '59™ SH-1N humbucking neck pickup for killer tone, controlled with a three-way blade switch. The volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations—ideal for everything from a biting lead sound to thick, chunky rhythm work.
Scream or rumble with a recessed Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo bridge and locking nut without sacrificing tuning stability or the pinpoint intonation. Available in Black with black hardware and licensed Fender® Stratocaster® headstock.
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck: Two-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® FRT 02000 Locking, 1.6875” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Charvel® Branded Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (64.8 cm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 Humbucking (Bridge) Seymour Duncan® ‘59 SH-1N Direct Mount Humbucking (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1: Bridge Pickup, Position 2: Both Inner Coils, Position 3: Neck Pickup, (Split Engaged) Position 1: Bridge Outer Coil, Position 2: Both Outer Coils, Position 3: Neck Outer Coil
- Controls: Volume with Push/Pull Coil Split, Tone Control with Push/Pull Tone Activation
- Control Knobs: Heavy Knurled, Flat Top
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 gauges
Available For Order
Our supplier has this item in stock today Delivered to you in 7 working days
Our supplier has this item in stock today.
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Delivered to you in 7 working days
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.