B Stock : Schecter KEITH MERROW KM-7 MK-II NAT
Condition: This guitar has a crack at the neck joint which has been repaired
Check out the photos and see if this is the deal for you! This item is Ex -display and may not include all accesories. Please contact us for further information.
Keith Merrow released an amazing guitar with his Schecter KM7 a few years ago and now the MK-II is out. With a newly design bevelled top construction and fitted out with top grade hardware this is a real speed machine with high gain tones and a simple unassuming look.
Simple Look, Stunning Feel
Made with a Swamp Ash body topped with some great looking Flamed Maple the body uses a bevelled top rather than the usual arched top that the previous KM-7 had. Set on to this body you have a Maple/Wenge neck that has been reinforced with Carbon Fibre for stability and topped with Ebony for the smoothest possible playing surface. This neck has also been carved in to a very thin 'C' profile that will suit any kind of high speed, high gain style player.
Seymour Duncan Pickups
Keith Merrow is a Seymour Duncan artist so it only makes sense that his guitar is fitted out with the latest and greatest pickups from this company. The Seymour Duncan Nazgul can be found in the bridge position while the Sentient is in the neck position. These are extremely hot pickups that are well suited to metal but they also have the dynamic range of some sweet passive pickups. This opens up a whole new world of opportunity by rolling back the volume control and getting some cool clean and crunch tones.
- Model Name: KM-7 MK-II
- Construction :Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Top Material: Flamed Maple
- Top Contour: Flat Top w/Bevel Edge
- Neck Material: Maple/Wenge 5-pc w/Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Binding: Maple
- Side Dot Markers: Glow In The Dark w/Black Circle
- Inlays: Offset/Reverse Circles
- Scale: 26.5" (673mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Fretboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin 'C'
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748" (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787" (20mm)
- Nut: Ernie Ball Compensated Nut
- Nut Width: 1.889" (48mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Nazgul
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Sentient
- Controls: Volume (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Hardware Color: Black
- Bridge: Hipshot Hardtail (.125) w/ String Thru Body
- Tuners: Schecter Locking
- Knobs: Hipshot O-Ring